Date : 19.04.15
[LUM-318G [CPU Firmware Update :V004-15 / GPU V003-02 / FPGA V33 -> V36 ]
1. FPGA: Improved color error of the Ch 3,4 when PQ set with Quad mode.
2. CPU and GPU
- added CC(CC708ANC, CC608ANC, CC608Line21)
- added the OSD position function.
- modified the issue of gamma value which was unchangable.
Date : 18.08.03
[LUM-318G [CPU Firmware Update : V11 -> V18 / GPU V06 -> V09 / FPGA V28 -> V33 ]
1. Improved HDR features
2. Improved by Dolby and Netflix test
- When you set 100nit or 200nit as in SDR or HDR, the nit will be shown as it is.
- When the monitor is set [Local Dimming] ?[Off], the set luminance from 100nit to 1,000nit. If you increase peak luminance, ABL will be automatically activated and it will make backlight level down. After 30 min, backlight will be 1,000nit.
- Highlight was not reproduced well but now it is fixed.
- Peak luminance of Local Dimming (Strong) is 2,000nit as in 4% of white box. More than 2,000nit part of a video will be displayed but ABL will be activated. And, it is going to be 1,000nit.
- Peak luminance of Local Dimming (Soft) is 2,000nit as in 49% of white box.
- Preset value as in Standard is changed.
- Video range setting value is changed. Narrow 100% and Narrow 109% are added in Video Range setting. Preset of HD, UHD, and HLG is changed as 109%.